Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Weekly Round-Up


I've decided to join in on The Weekly Round-Up that I'm co-hosting (on my other blog) with the lovely Aubrey as well.  Over here, however, I'm going to only round-up health/beauty/body related blog posts!

  1. Beth wrote this honest post about how All Bodies Are Good Bodies and you can't really say curvy is better than thin, thin is best, etc.  She calls Bullshit, and I agree with her! While I still want to lose weight and be healthy-there is something powerful to be said for loving your body every step of the way.
  2. An article outlining the Top 11 Biggest Lies of Mainstream Nutrition was published on the 11th, that I found really interesting.  With citations to lead to research.
Just two this week, but next time I will have more! 

2 comments:

Carrie Land said...

I love that post from Beth about all bodies being good bodies! Thanks for sharing.

Aubrey S. said...

Great minds think alike! I really enjoyed Beth's post, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...