Friday, February 1, 2013

Fat Ass Friday 2/1/13



Well if I thought last week was failure, it doesn't compare to this week.
I didn't exercise even once.  I didn't drink enough water.  I ate too much.
But I'm not going to beat myself up.  Just pick myself up and move forward.
And it's shark week, so I am NOT weighing myself this week. Deal with it.


This week's goals:
I failed all of last week's goals, so we wont even go into details.
  • Go grocery shopping
  • Start juicing again
  • Drink more water
  • Exercise
There's just no reason to feel bad for too long about failing.
There's too much else to worry about, and if I dwell I'll get stuck.
So I'm keeping my head up, and next week will be different.

How are you doing?
Link-up and show some support! :)



TheJavaMama

image

4 comments:

Beth W said...

Yep, me too! Been sick, on the couch, not eating much AND not doing much, for 5 days now. Plus, bleeding and bloating. Sooo.....next week ought to be great! ;)

Connie said...

I'm on the Thin Mint diet this week.

:)

Aubrey S. said...

I'm re-challenging you on the water intake. Frankly, I didn't do a very good job either.

I'm proud of you for not focusing on the negatives. You gotta just pick yourself up and get back on the horse.

Cerise said...

Good for you. No point in beating yourself up...never helps the problem. I hope this week goes better for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...