Friday, December 21, 2012

Fat Ass Friday


So I have been out horribly sick with the flu, and not here posting.
It knocked me on my butt and I spent 2.5 days dying on the couch.

So ultimately I ate fairly healthy this week and stayed within calories.
Except today, since it's the work party and I"m eating French Toast and Pancakes.
But I didn't exercise at all due to repertory issues.  :(

I did make an amazing homemade Chicken Noodle Soup though.


Also when I weighed myself on Monday I was down 1.6lbs.  Not much but I'll take it.

How are you doing in your health goals?
Link-up! 




5 comments:

Cerise said...

Oh YAY!!! I've been missing FAF a lot lately...I really think it helped keep me on track. I might have to come up with a post today just to link up.
That soup looks really yummy by the way.

becca said...

happy to hear your feeling better and awesome weight loss after being sick oh and the soup looks amazing

Kristin Dawn said...

Hey, new follower from the blog hop. That soup looks great! Hope you're feeling better. Looking forward to finding some inspiration on your blog. :)

xo,
Kristin
aboutagirl.ca

A.Prz said...

Aw, I hope you start feeling better! That chicken soup looks so yummy!

Daliene said...

I am so excited I found your blog. FAF linky just made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my coffee (black...no cream or sugar). :) I will be sharing my progress next Friday. :) Today I made oatmeal for breakfast because I hate oatmeal and I usually overeat at breakfast. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...