Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Easy & Natural Guacamole


This recipe was started by my friend Julie, and is a favorite around here.
I love guacamole, but have a hard time buying any in the store.
I hate that acid they put in it to keep it from browning-it ruins it!

So an all natural guacamole recipe is amazing.
I could eat this on everything.

There is one rule though.
You must make it with alcohol in you.  Tequila is best.
You could do it without, but it wont taste as good.

What you'll need:

- 6 Avocados
- 2 Large Limes (or 3 small ones)
- 3 Tomatoes (firm is best-we used Roma)
- 1/4 or 1/2 an onion (Depending on size)
Salt to taste

Basically, chop everything up and mix it all together.
Add more lime or salt as you need to.

Also, if you leave 2-3 of your pits in it, it will help prevent it from browning.

Enjoy! 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks yummy!

Beth Wade said...

Aaaaand now I'm craving guacamole. :P

I wonder if you could make margarita guac? Hrmm....thanks for sharing!

Katherine said...

Looks delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...