Friday, June 1, 2012

My Goals for June





Update on May's Goals

  • Drink More Water 
  • Start taking vitamins again 
  • Start taking my Birth Control (maybe it'll fix some of my period issues!) 
  • Lose 5-10lbs 
  • Hula Hoop at least 3 times a week 
  • Be more active
Well, I can safely say I failed every single goal last month. 
Every. Damn. One.

Is it any wonder I feel like I wrote yesterday?
I'm such a fat-ass slacker. Blah.

I guess all I can do is pick myself up and try for better this month.


June's Goals

  • Drink More Water 
  • Start taking vitamins again 
  • Lose 5-10lbs 
  • Hula Hoop at least 3 times a week 
  • Be more active
  • Go swimming
I will do these this time.
I'm tired of failing!

What are your goals for June?
Grab the button for your post and link up before 6/10/12! :)
Note: Everyone who links up this year, will be entered in a drawing at the start of next year for a HUGE prize pack.  The more months you link up with the goal party, the more entries you get! :)  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...