Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's My Birthday


My Mother informed me that Calories don't count on your birthday.
Let's hope they don't count this whole week...

I have birthday dinners every night this week...
And a huge party with lots of booze on Saturday!
Plus a Birthday BBQ on Sunday!


You better believe that Monday, yes Monday;
I hit this healthy eating and getting back into exercising HARD!
I've spent 26 years making excuses for why I don't lose weight,
And I am DONE. D-O-N-E DONE.
I will not waste another year of my life.
I will not see my 27th birthday as a fat girl.
This is the last birthday at this weight, and in these size pants.

2 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

But until Monday, celebrate your birthday =) Lucky you to have so many people who care about you and want to spend time with you.

Happy birthday, gal!

Katherine said...

Happy birthday. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...