Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Goals




Over on my other blog, I host a monthly goal linky party.  The idea is to get us paying attention to our goals, and to have support for us as we work towards being successful with them.  Also, everyone who links up throughout the year is entered to win (one entry per linkup-so you could be entered 12 times!) a huge prize at the end of the year.  It's very exciting.

So I'm going to list my fitness goals for April here as well:

  • Drink more water.
  • Make healthier choices.
  • Do a Juice Cleanse after my birthday.
  • Go to the GYN.
  • Start Hula-Hooping again.
  • Start taking my vitamins again.
What are your goals this month?

4 comments:

Kelly Janowski said...

I hope to get my insane hunger under control. I'm training for a triathlon and the introduction of strength and brick workouts has made my hunger go crazy.

Jeff Wise said...

I'm going to be doing a juice cleanse real soon as well. I ordered the juicer and am getting ready to buy a bunch of organic veggies.

Cerise said...

I hit restart on my C25K program yesterday. Now if I could just get my eating back under control we would be set!

Connie Weiss said...

Great idea...I need to make some.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...