Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Man, have I really been slacking off.


I mean seriously.
I haven't been posting daily here.
I haven't been exercising.
Or Hula-Hooping.

I haven't been eating healthy.
In fact I've ate so much candy.
And even had some soda pop.

I suck big time.

What have I been up to instead?

Throwing an awesome Halloween Party at home.
And one at work too.

My face paint for my costume.
I've also been dating someone.
Playing lots of rock band, watching movies, being intimate. 
That's a new change.

Work has been crazy.
And I'm tired all the time.
I also need to start taking my suppliments again.

I have added pretty new things to my Etsy shop.
Check them out.


What have you been up to?
Really, I want to know.

Also, what would you like to see more of here on the blog?
I'll take requests for research and posts.  :) 

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Dating?!?!?! Yay! That is so not slacking at all! well at least in THAT aspect of your life ;-)

Cerise said...

Sounds like you have been busy! I've been trying to keep up with jogging...and trying not to eat all the ribs my husband has been smoking...or all the cake balls I made.
I think it's just the time of year. So many things start happening and it's hard to stay on top of everything.

Beth said...

Here, let me give you a hand back up onto the wagon (which I am trying to get back onto, myself). :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...