Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pick Yourself Up...

...Dust yourself off.

I've been neglectful of my body lately.

Neglectful of this blog and the inspirational posts that were to come of it.

I got busy, content, disinterested, lethargic, gluttonous, distracted, and just about every other excuse that isn't really an excuse I can think of.  

The long and short of it?  I have to get back to it.

I have to start drinking water, exercising, hooping, eating right, and posting again. 


My choice?  Get my (rather large) booty out there and get back to doing what I know I need to.  Even if I have to do it one step at a time.

Anyone still out there with me?

How are you?

2 comments:

~Haley~ said...

Im still here :) And after the cruise, Im going to get my ass in gear again!
XoXo

Beth said...

YES! I need to hoop again, and eat less, and eat healthier. Ugh, fell off the wagon and gained 5 lbs. :( Let's do this thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...