Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fitocracy

Is anyone on Fitocracy yet?
If so, add me! :)



If you don't know what Fitocracy is, you should check it out.
It's a social network for getting in shape.
You can log workouts, see what your friends are doing, and earn points.
You can also join groups and talk to other people with similar interests.
I'm part of a group for work, a hula hoop group, and a geek group.
It's just kind of a fun twist to the getting healthy thing.

Leave me your email if you want an invite. :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

New follower. :) Love this blog!

Aubrey S. said...

I use dailymile.com

Beth said...

I'll be on there soon, I promise! I signed up but I'm so distracted with work and the move right now...

TL said...

I would love an invite tracymlink@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...