Friday, September 30, 2011

Effort


I have to admit, I've been putting little to no effort into getting healthy these last few weeks.  I don't know what is wrong with me, but no matter how much I say "I'm going to get back on the wagon" I never really put forth the effort."  It's really sad.

I haven't really hula hooped more than once a week, my water weight has been trivial at best (we're talking 20-40oz a day) and my diet has been whatever I can find in the breakroom or whatever my coworker wants for lunch.  What the hell is wrong with me?

Oh well, I guess as soon as I recover from having my tooth pulled (I'm on heavy painkillers and antibiotics for the week-blah.) I'll have to put more effort into it.  I have no energy.  Yuck.

How are you all doing on your goals?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...