Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top 10 Reasons to Continue my Juice Fast


  1. I lost 7lbs in 3 days!
  2. Each morning I see at least a 2lb weight difference. (Except yesterday was no loss, which sucks royally! Oh well...)
  3. If it continues like this, I may hit 20lbs by the end of my 10 day fast!
  4. I've never drank this much water in my life-it's good!
  5. If I start following his recipes, it'll taste better/I'll like it better.
  6. I'm sending massive amounts of necessary nutrients into my body.
  7. I'm setting a good example for those around me.
  8. Healthy energy levels are returning  without the use of caffeine!
  9. My pants are feeling much more loose!
  10. My skin is starting to clear up a bit!
 I just have to keep going, I'm half way through ten days today.
I may switch to a 15 day plan, so I may be a third of the way done!

4 comments:

~Haley~ said...

Although I've never been a big fan of fasts, this actually sounds rather healthy & like it works. I could never do it, I drink juice & smoothies 24/7 but I am also always starving! Props love!
XoXo

Beth said...

Good job! I love the fact that you can have solid raw veggies in addition to the juice, to satisfy those texture cravings. The skin improvement is a water thing, as well as a nutrient thing, and I'd bet the majority of that first weight loss is waste processing...so don't be too hard on yourself for the weight loss not being a consistent thing. Your body needs time to adjust to any major shift in routine (and that time is usually 5-7 days anyway). You're my hero! I can't wait to do this myself. :D

Cerise said...

Awesome! Sounds like you are doing fantastic job! Hope that weight continues to drop off!

Alessandra said...

This kind of certainly a fine web page you might have checking out this website. The situation is rather informative plus instantly concise. Enthusiastic to read simple things more to do with your blog next occasion. proper food combining

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...