Monday, June 13, 2011

Workout Song of the Week

So I've decided to start linking up with Musical Mondays over at my other blog My So-Called Chaos.  But over here, I'm going to post songs that I like to work out to.  Great idea, right? This should be fun!

This week's song:

StarStrukk
by 3OH 3 featuring Katy Perry


I would have posted the real video, but embedding is disabled.  Lame-sauce.
You can go see the real music video HERE.

I love this song, especially when I get to the leg/heel lifts part of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.  It's high energy and keeps me moving! Huzzah! 

What are you working out to this week?

Go link up!

2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

totally digging this.

Beth said...

Awesomesauce! I love compiling workout songs. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...