Friday, June 3, 2011

Fat Ass Friday

Ok, it's Fat Ass Friday, and no I did not weight myself.  Ha! 
Anyway, I did restart my 21 days as I said I was going to on Wednesday.
So far, I'm doing pretty well.  I've also found a new secret weapon.


I am in love love love with the Honey noosa. It is AMAZING.  
It is a little higher on the carbs for Yoghurt, BUT-it's better than a candy bar.
I'm going to use it for when I need to curve sweets cravings. 
I recommend you try it.  It's amazing.


I think that this less strict plan is much better.
I feel more likely to succeed. :)

How are you doing in your progress?

2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

that sounds delish. i loving me some yogurt.

Connie Weiss said...

I've been wanting to try that yogurt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...