|Yes it's a bad bathroom mirror shot, but I look pretty!|
I realized all these good things though. I have been a NON-soda drinker for 6 months now! Also, I haven't had Candy in weeks. I still crave the candy now and again, but the willpower is strong. I don't crave soda at all, mostly just tea and water-which is good! :) Yay!
Anyway, in case you missed it, here are some of this week's highlights!
- Yesterday I announced my Let's Get Healthy Giveaway! You could win an entire box full of tools and goodies to help you on your goal to getting healthy. I'm excited!
- I learned a valuable lesson about cheat weekends and how you shouldn't overdo them.
- I'm starting to link up with Musical Mondays and share workout songs every week. This week was Starstrukk by 3OH 3! and Katy Perry.
- Kri from And Kristina Dies in the End bared her soul and talked about her Krohn's Disease and why she's decided to finally start eating healthy in a post called Life as I Know It. I'm so proud of you Kri!
- Kri also posted an inspirational post called Just Do It where she talked about her frustration with a Plateau and how ready she was to give up. But she's not going to.
- Heather at Wellness Without Pity posted her story about Intentional Health
- Amberly from Amberly Adventures posted her Weekly Wrap-Up about getting back into the swing of things, and offered some helpful suggestions that are helping her!
My question for you guys this week:
Have any of you done Weight Watchers?
Do you like it?
Also, how did you do this week?