Monday, May 30, 2011

A Few Things...

First of all, Happy Memorial Day!
I hope you're having lots and lots of fun.

Second of all, this weekend was one giant fail.
I mean epic fail.  I cheated my pants off.
But whatevs.  I'm not stressing.
I'll just eat extra well this week to make up for it.

Third of all, I've decided I'm going to interview/spotlight people here.
So do you have a type of excersize, eating habit, tip, etc. that you'd like to share?
Let me know, I'll get you on the schedule.

So far I've got a Yoga person, a runner, and a few ideas.

Love your faces!

5 comments:

Janna said...

Today is a new day! It is never to late to start again! YOU CAN DO THIS!

Beth said...

Good on you, for forgiving yourself and carrying on as normal! I cheated my ass off, too (with food, booze, AND lack of exercise...meep!), so you're not alone there.

I'd love to help however I can, though I don't do any unusual exercise and my food plan is pretty average. Hrm... ;)

Amber said...

Love the picture, haha

Always pick up and move on, it's not going to be a lifestyle change if you beat yourself up over every not so great weekend! Keep the balance and you'll be golden!

Brandy@YDK said...

yep - every day is a new day.

LissaMarie said...

this weekend was hard for me too! But, we got through it and are still moving forward! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...