Friday, May 27, 2011

Fat Ass Friday: An Update

Um... I forgot to weigh myself this morning, so you're not getting one of those updates today.  How about I let you know how my 21 Days to a Lifestyle Change is coming along?

My Goals were: 
  • Give up candy/chocolate entirely. I did it with soda and have no desire to drink the stuff anymore, I can do it with candy now too. I'm going to avoid things like cookies and other sweets too.
  • Choose healthy options when I eat.  Even when I go out to eat with friends.
  • Exercise (some form of physical activity that works up a sweat) for at least 30 minutes, every day.
  • Watch my calories-and keep track of everything I eat.
  • Watch my carbs-when bread is involved (which I plan on limiting) it must be wholegrain/multi-grain.
  • Drink 8 glasses of water a day (why do I struggle so hard with this?)
  • Post once a week on my progress. I think I'll link up with Brandy's Fat Ass Friday
My Progress:
  • I haven't had any candy at all! Great, right?  I did have a few bites of cake... and might again tonight... I haven't made up my mind.
  • I have been eating really healthy.  With the exception of the chocolate Mole the other night, it's been mostly parfaits and low carb meals full of veggies and boiled eggs.
  • Exercise = Epic fail.  I've been trying to walk around more-but otherwise I haven't gone out of my way to do anything.  Epic epic epic fail.
  • I haven't really been counting calories, but I've been paying more attention to what I put in my mouth-so I really haven't felt the need to.  I think I'll take this off the list.
  • The water... Some days are good, some days I totally space it-still need to work on this!
  • I'm posting right now!
This week I need to work more on:
  • Getting up and working out or doing something physical! Geez Ang, get it together!
  • Drink more water! 
How is your progress coming along?

3 comments:

Beth said...

I've only worked out 3 days of this week so far, and pulled a muscle in my abdomen so now I'm waiting to heal before doing core exercises again. :(

I have been good about eating healthy, but maybe not as good about portion control. I've also gained 1.6 pounds this week. Balls.

.:Bree:. said...

Honestly? I'm doing okay. Exercise isn't my issue but eating is. I probably won't blog about it b/c my mom reads my blog...ugh.

Yup. I'm doing okay. If I can get the exercise down, I'll be happy. I know that eventually the eating will fall into place too. I just have to watch myself.

Carrie said...

Exercise can be tough for me to keep up with, too. But, I just started the 30 Day Shred with some others on MyFitnessPal and I'm on Day 4 today!

I'm a new follower from FAF Hop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...