My Goals were:
- Give up candy/chocolate entirely. I did it with soda and have no desire to drink the stuff anymore, I can do it with candy now too. I'm going to avoid things like cookies and other sweets too.
- Choose healthy options when I eat. Even when I go out to eat with friends.
- Exercise (some form of physical activity that works up a sweat) for at least 30 minutes, every day.
- Watch my calories-and keep track of everything I eat.
- Watch my carbs-when bread is involved (which I plan on limiting) it must be wholegrain/multi-grain.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day (why do I struggle so hard with this?)
- Post once a week on my progress. I think I'll link up with Brandy's Fat Ass Friday.
- I haven't had any candy at all! Great, right? I did have a few bites of cake... and might again tonight... I haven't made up my mind.
- I have been eating really healthy. With the exception of the chocolate Mole the other night, it's been mostly parfaits and low carb meals full of veggies and boiled eggs.
- Exercise = Epic fail. I've been trying to walk around more-but otherwise I haven't gone out of my way to do anything. Epic epic epic fail.
- I haven't really been counting calories, but I've been paying more attention to what I put in my mouth-so I really haven't felt the need to. I think I'll take this off the list.
- The water... Some days are good, some days I totally space it-still need to work on this!
- I'm posting right now!
- Getting up and working out or doing something physical! Geez Ang, get it together!
- Drink more water!
How is your progress coming along?