Hello friends! I am SO excited to announce today that I've been invited to join Emilie Lima Burke and She is Joyful for a new healthy living link-up called Fit For Me Thursdays!
This is going to be a weekly link-up that goes live every other Thursday (starting today) with a theme/topic we're going to talk about each week. It will also include the following:
- Bi-weekly (every two weeks) check-in at the top and bottom or each post.
- Averages glasses of water per day for the term.
- Your best and worst meals for the two week period.
- Ratings for "Food Consumption Quality" and "Food Consumption Quantity" on a scale of 1-10.
- Number of Days with a Workout.
What is the S.M.A.R.T Method?
It's a method for setting goals that is more achievable. Goals that are:
Specific: They need to be specifically laid out with the who, what, where, why, and hows of it all.
Measurable: They need to have concrete criteria that you can measure your success by.
Attainable: They need to be something that you know you can help yourself attain.
Realistic: They need to be something you're both willing and able to complete.
Timely: They need to be able to be completed in a set time frame.
Learn more about the S.M.A.R.T Method HERE.
My goals for the next 6 months of this linky:
- Get in the habit of regularly drinking at least 72oz of water a day.
- Workout at least 3 days per week.
- Try at least one new recipe per week.
- Lose at least two pant/dress sizes.
- Try at least three new forms of exercise. (Yoga, Zumba, Water Fitness, etc.)
Will you join us for Fit For Me Thursdays?
If so, write up a post about your goals (using the S.M.A.R.T Method) and link up below:
Snag the button (at the top)
Link up with us!
Write a post about your goals using the SMART method and link up!
An InLinkz Link-up
The next #FitForMe Thursdays will go live on August 6th and the theme will be: Your Fitness Journey So Far
So start planning to join us-we'll have a linky available then. :) We can't wait to read about your path!